We Are Looking For Writers!
Would You Like To Contribute to BibleWayMag?
Do you have an idea of an article you would like to share with other Christians and non-Christians? Would you like to show off your writing skills to the world? Would you like to be a regular writer/contributor for us or write a guest post? Want to share your videos/sermons/teachings with us?
If you do, then you have to the write place as we at BibleWayMag is looking for you. At BibleWayMag we seeks to educate, inspire and motivate our visitors by giving them the right articles to take them to another level in their career, Christian walk, family life and #ministry. If you share our passion for ministry then we’d be happy to consider publishing your post here as well!
If you’ve read the guidelines thoroughly and are ready to submit your pitch, go ahead and send it over to biblewaymageditorial @ yahoo .com (not a link – type it in yourself). Please make the subject of your email: Writer Application: [SUGGESTED TITLE]
If it is a guest post: GUEST POST PITCH: [SUGGESTED TITLE]
We are very open and will even accomodate you if you want to write a weekly column or a daily devotional articles.
Once your article is right for our audience and it meets the following criteria we will publish it:
- It’s really good. If you have a good idea for an article, we will work with you until its ready for publication
- It’s original. If you have publish it anywhere else, we don’t want it.
- It’s relevant to our topic and audience. By which we mean “connecting, engaging and inspiring” for people in ministry, Christians, family and friendly. It must be Christian base
- It’s “meaty” enough to be useful. We don’t have word limits or requirements – the post should be as long as it needs to be, and no longer. That being said, it’s rare to be able to squeeze much substance into less than 800-900 words. However, I don’t want you to be focusing on meeting word count, just focus on writing a good and engaging post, even if it is 400-500 words.
- YOU MUST NOT BE AN ATHEIST, all contributors must share Christian faith. This is a Christian related site therefore it is expected that contributors share the Christian faith or a Born Again believer
As previously stated, we accept pitches that are relevant to our topic and audience.
What We Are Looking For
#Spiritual Warfare and Spiritual Growth
Articles on Ministry and Religion
#Relationship etc etc.
Please see our different categories above.
How to Pitch
- Send us an email about your idea and your interest in joining our team. Just the idea – not the finished post. Please include:
- Two to three possible headlines for your idea
- An outline with subheads and a brief description for each
- How will you plan on promoting your post (e.g Social Media)
- Include at least 2 articles publish by us and tell us briefly what you like or not like about the article. (We want to know if you are only interested in writing for us, or you are also interested in the growth of the site and the content so that’s why we ask for this)
- We will either approve the idea, or suggest changes – either way, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please be patient, we are very busy)
- If your pitch is accepted, you will be asked to submit a draft. Your draft should include:
- Sources and or quotes from influencers/experts/books if any
- Include 2 links in the body of your post to past BibleWayMag posts.
- A note on self-promotion. We know you most likely want a link, and we’re fine with that. But please, do not be self-promotional in the body of your post. (Google doesn’t like it and neither do we.) However, you are welcome to include 1 link in your author bio, as well as links to you social media accounts.
- Create an account and contact us. We will upgrade you to contributor status. If your first post is good, then we will consider you for long term relationship.
- Save article as draft. We will review and approve it.
- For extra credit, read it out loud, make corrections, and add a comma wherever you take a breath. Also, while it’s not required, think of what in your post could be tweetable, a quote or short piece of advice. This helps us promote your post. And that’s good for everyone!
- Be ready to make revisions. Once we’ve seen the post, we’ll either approve it for publication, or more likely, request revisions. If we request revisions, it isn’t a rejection – we want to work with you to make sure that your post is as good as it can be. You’ve got to work with us, though – if we ask for a revision, we don’t mean for you to just add a sentence or two (we could do that ourselves while editing). Take our advice to #heart, and let us help you make your post a home run. After we approve a final version, we will ask you to submit it in a particular format so that we can easily make our final pass and get it ready to go! This is a separate step from the editing process.
- Understand that we might edit your post before publication, too. It’s nothing personal
- Plan to be around when the post goes live. We’ll let you know as soon as your post has been publish. We expect you to stick around and interact with readers in the comments and also to promote your post through legit avenues that will not cause us problems with Google. No article directory sites.
- Do your part to spread the word. If you write a post here, you should be proud of it, and we expect you to tell your networks about it! We’ll be doing our bit to make sure your work gets in front of as many eyes as possible, however, you also need to do your part- together we will make your post go viral.
- If you have any questions, or you want to propose a post idea, go ahead and email us at biblewaymageditorial @ yahoo .com
What We Need From You
1. The category(ies) you are an enterprise. We give you room to grow and write about anything of interest to you. Interesting in writing a weekly column or daily devotionals? Then you can do that, Just let us know.
2. A short bio. We Want to give you as much exposure as possible so please include a short bio, website, social media pages
3. Sample article you wrote already, if any. If you are just starting out, no problem.
4. Want to share a video you produce, e.g preaching or teaching sermons/messages? We would love to have them.
We know you would really love to be paid for your work, but at this moment we are not in the position to pay our writers. We are hoping that you will be willing to share your knowledge with our community of readers, and it will be worth your time. If you have a website, a blog, have published a book or run a business, you’re welcome to include it in your byline and raise awareness for it by authoring articles. By submitting your article to us you warrant that we have no obligation to compensate you for your submission, or to publish your submission.
Why Should I Guest Post at BibleWayMag?
- Learn and Interact with a thriving blogging community
- Increase Traffic to your website
- Social Media Promotion
- Increase Subscribers
- Increase your online presence
- Building your Brand
- Get Quality Links
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to us for consideration biblewaymageditorial @ yahoo .com.
- Please include pictures
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with readers in the comments about your post.
- Please include the post in the body of the e-mail. You can also include it as an attachment or with HTML coding.
- Please include a post description of 130-150 characters. This is the description that shows up in Google search results.
- Please indicate if you want to be a regular contributor (Author) or Guest poster (Please note that we currently do not offer any compensation for Authors or for Guest Post
- Please confirm that you will help to promote your post through Social Media and other means. This is very important.
If you are ready to get started, please contact us at biblewaymageditorial @ yahoo.com